4 December 2017
Classic Car Club Information
For 2018 we are once again inviting Classic Car Clubs to join us at historic Bicester Heritage and be part of The Classic & Sports Car Show in association with Flywheel. We are offering a great package designed to save your members money, give them a really memorable time and give your club a strong presence at the event. Please read the below info before registering your interest in joining us this year.
When you commit to taking tickets as a club, we’ll provide a unique club code to distribute to your members, so they can book and receive tickets individually.
NB: This page is not for general Social Clubs wishing to attend as a group 20+, if you wish to register your Social Club and benefit from discounted ticket offer please click here.
- All car clubs must be registered with us by midnight on Friday, 1st June 2018
- Discounted car clubs with 50+ ticket commitment must be booked by 5pm on Friday, 15th June 2018
- For car clubs in group sizes under 50, the deadline for booking is 5pm Monday 18th June
WHAT’S THE FESTIVAL CAR CLUB PACKAGE?
NB: the group size refers to tickets for people, not vehicles. To apply for the 20+ people or 50+ people promotions you must be able to commit in advance to the minimum promotion ticket numbers. We apologise in advance that if you exceed the number you originally commit to, we cannot refund the price difference in the promotion even if the number of tickets bought by your club exceeds that required for the next level of club package. However, if you achieve 50+ ticket sales by 5pm on Sunday, June 10th (the cut off date for dedicated stand space), even if you didn't register for the 50+ ticket promotion, your club will get dedicated stand space.
|Group Size||Promotion||Added Benefits|
|<20 people||15% off all tickets||
|20+ people||25% off all tickets||
|50+ people||30% off all tickets||
CLUB PARKING INFORMATION
- If you take the 50+ ticket option and therefore have dedicated stand space in the club car park, your members will receive a free parking pass, so they can join your club’s display (and they can request a second pass if needed). If you take one of the other options, your members will receive a general car club area parking pass - this car park is not divided by individual clubs, so cars are parked up as they arrive. Please note, only cars which are club-display appropriate are allowed into the club parking areas, and we do ask that the car’s date, make, model and registration number are provided at the time of ticket booking, if available. We also ask that club members who are not planning on arriving in a display car park in the general public car park.
- Gates open at 9am each day, and cars must aim to arrive by 11am and will be allowed to exit after 3pm each day. However, occasional restrictions may apply outside of these times depending on the crowd density at the event.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
‘Classic Car Club’ refers to organisations which have registered members, and which have been established to promote the benefits of ownership of a particular marque or individual model of car, or of a particular type of car (e.g. general classic cars). This must include at least one model introduced prior to 1976. We would expect the club to have some sort of management structure in place and to operate some form of communicating regularly with its members, such as a website, forum, newsletter or magazine. The Festival organisers will review all applications, and reserve the right to refuse applications. Once a club has been accepted, it will be listed on the Car Clubs’ page.
HOW CAN MY CLUB APPLY?
Click on the ‘REGISTER YOUR CLUB NOW’ button at the bottom of this page. Once you have completed the application form, your request will be reviewed by the organising committee and we will get back to you within a few days. Please note, car club applications will close at midnight on Friday 1st June 2018.
HOW DO CLUB MEMBERS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OFFER?
Once your club is registered, we will give you the information you need so your members can book.