4 December 2017
Book in advance and save up to 15% on the door
When you book in advance you'll save up to a fantastic 15% off the door price. Booking early guarantees tickets and really does save you ££s.
ADVANCE TICKET BOOKING DEADLINES:
- 10pm on Friday, June 22 for Saturday and two-day weekend tickets
- 10pm on Saturday, June 23 for Sunday tickets
or call SEE Tickets on 0871 231 0847
|Ticket Prices 2018||
|On The Door|
|One Day - Adult (16+)||£23*||£28|
|One Day - Child (5-15)||£10*||£12|
One Day - Family
(2 adults, up to 3 kids)
|Two Day - Adult (16+)||£41*||£49|
|Two Day - Child (5-15)||£18*||£22|
Two Day - Family
(2 adults, up to 3 kids)
*Booking & Transaction Fees
* A £2 booking fee applies on top of the face value for all tickets purchased.
An additional transaction fee charge will apply if you opt to have your tickets posted to you, there is no additional charge for ‘print at home’
For Social Groups and Car Clubs sized 20+ please see details below.
Hospitality Package - £99 upgrade
Are you looking for something special from your day at the show? Returning for 2018, we are delighted to be offering an exclusive hospitality upgrade package.
The VIP Hospitality Area gives you the best airfield viewing location, together with morning, lunch and afternoon catering and dedicated seating inside the enclosure marquee. Spaces are very limited and sold out last year, so we strongly encourage you to book early to avoid disappointment. Once you have added tickets to your basket you will be given the opportunity to add the package to your booking.
- Dedicated VIP parking close to the event entrance
- All day access to the private hospitality enclosure from 10am to 6pm
- Prime central crowdline location with private garden seating area, from which to view the air displays and airfield activity
- Close to the motorsport paddock in the heart of the event
- Dining tables with a dedicated seat inside the sheltered hospitality marquee
- Morning tea, coffee and pastries
- Two course buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea, coffee, scones and cakes
- Cash bar
- Private VIP toilets
- Reception and cloakroom
- A lanyard pass
Corporate Hospitality - The Officers' Clubhouse
Hagerty Classic Car Valuation
In return for a £15 donation to charity, leading classic car valuation specialist Hagerty are offering onsite classic car valuations at the Show, providing vehicle owners with a bespoke, four-page Hagerty Valuation Report, containing details about their classic and a condition report that will be directly related to the Hagerty Price Guide. This will be a unique report for your vehicle and can be used in any future sale or simply to add to the vehicle file. Once you have made your payment for your chosen day of the Show through our ticketing site, you will be contacted by Hagerty to arrange the time slot for your valuation.
Brightwells Sale Catalogue Voucher
Social Groups 20+
- 20-49 tickets = 25% off
- 50+ tickets = 30% off
To register your interest in bringing a social group please click here. (NB: this form is not for Car Clubs)
If you would like to speak to SEE Groups about making payment for your reserved social group tickets please call 0871 231 0847 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are from a Car Club please see below, or click here.
For 2018 we are once again inviting Classic Car Clubs to join us at the historic Bicester Heritage and be a part of The Classic & Sports Car Show in association with Flywheel. We are offering a great package designed to save your members money, and give them a really memorable time and give your club a strong presence at the event.
For more information please click here.
Public Service, Armed Forces & Veteran Discount - an extra 15% off
With thanks to our hardworking Forces and public service workers, the Classic & Sports Car Show in association with Flywheel would like to offer a further 15% off advance discounted adult or child one or two-day tickets, for you and up to 3 guests. Please quote code PSVCSCS at the box office online or over the phone.
Please to be prepared to show a form of identity/eligibility (such as a photo ID staff pass) on entrance to the event, as checks will be carried out.
What concessions are available?
- Booking in advance saves up to 15% on the door.
- Those under 5 are free of charge.
- Family tickets help make great savings and work out cheaper than buying 2 adults and one child individually (you do not need to be related to take advantage of this offer).
- Serving members and veterans of the Armed Forces, and Public Service Workers, can save an extra 15% on selected advance discounted ticket prices (see above).
- We regret we do not offer a discount for OAPs, this has been taken into consideration in the advance ticket price.
Can I purchase my tickets on the day?
Yes, there is plenty of space to park but it is on a first come first served basis.
Problems with ticket purchases?
Why is there a £2 booking fee?